Continuing Education Audit
The continuing education audit is coming soon. If you are chosen for this audit, you will be contacted by U.S. mail with instructions. Important information regarding this audit:
- Each licensee is required to obtain 30 PDH units each biennial renewal period. The renewal period for this audit is 07/01/2006 to 06/30/2008.
- If a licensee exceeds the requirements in any renewal period, a maximum of 15 PDH units may be carried forward into the subsequent renewal period. Any carry over hours claimed must be documented.
- The responsibility for maintaining records used to support credits claimed is that of the licensee.
- For dual licensees, at least ten hours of credit claimed must be engineering, ten hours must be surveying and the remaining ten hours can be either.
- A licensee may be exempt from the professional development educational requirements for one or more of the following reasons:
- Licensees continuously licensed by this Board prior to 01/01/1969.
- New licensees by way of examination or comity.
- Licensees serving on temporary active duty in the armed forces of the United States for a period of time exceeding one hundred twenty (120) days in a year.
- Licensees experiencing physical disability, or other extenuating circumstances as reviewed and approved by the Board.